Nestled high up in the Andes, Ecuador may be small but it’s brimming with sights. Explore the country’s highlights, discover the colonial streets of Quito and Cuenca. Visit the highest active volcano in the world! End your tour in Lima, Peru’s capital city.
- While Quito's main cathedral is perhaps more famous, the baroque masterpiece of La Compania de Jesus rivals any church in the world for beauty and architecture
- Enjoy a one-night Feature Stay in a converted 16th-century residence in Quito's historical centre
- Take a tour of Quito with our specialist historian guide and discover places of the standard tourist trail
- The active volcano of Cotopaxi is the highest in the world. Hike through Cotopaxi National Park towards the volcano's perfectly cone-shaped peak, looking out for wildlife along the way
- Enjoy a two-night Feature Stay in a restored Hacienda nearby Cotopaxi volcano
- Explore Cuenca from a different perspective while taking a tour with a true Ceuncano, you will discover parts of Cuenca not many other travellers have the opportunity to see