Immerse yourself in three bold and rugged destinations on this tour. This 16-day adventure through South America will have you exploring the lofty ruins of Machu Picchu, perfecting your steps at a private tango class in Buenos Aires and sipping a caipirinha in Rio de Janeiro.
- Marvel at the scale and design of Machu Picchu on a guided tour of the ruins and during free time
- Stop in at the incredible floating Uros Islands, constructed by the Uros people as a form of protective isolation in ancient times
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina's ostentatious capital, and enjoy a private tango lesson from a professional dance couple
- See the marvellous and breathtaking Iguazu Falls from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides
- Walk cobbled streets in Santa Teresa and gaze down at the city from the feet of Christ the Redeemer during a guided tour of Rio de Janeiro