If you’ve only got time for the Inca Trail, or if Machu Picchu is on your bucket list but you want to do your own thing for the rest of your time in the region, then this is the ideal trip. Arrive in Cusco and waste no time in tackling your choice of trail to the ‘City in the Clouds’, or alternatively hang out in beautiful Cusco and Aguas Calientes before travelling by train on the penultimate day of the tour. We employ local guides and porters, so you can be sure your trek is benefitting the Andean community.
- Commitment issues? This trip is perfect for those who want to tackle the Inca Trail (which legally must be done with an official operator) but don’t want to commit to a longer tour.
- Choose your own adventure! Whether you pick the classic Inca Trail, the Quarry Trail or take the train route, we are dedicated to making it unforgettable.
- Don't worry, we won't hog all of your time. You'll have plenty of opportunity to bounce around Cusco, digging deep into the city's pockets of Inca history and cobblestone alleyways.
- Machu Picchu itself is a true wonder, but trekkers also witness plenty of incredible scenery, smaller Inca ruins and archaeological sites along the way.
- Your time is precious, so dive right in with a guided tour of downtown Cusco on the first day of your tour.