One of the classic small ship cruises, the Amalfi Coast is a microcosm of some of the highlights of the whole of Italy. Starting on the doortsep of extraordinary Pompeii, we will cruise to the ‘vertical city’ of Positano before exploring the extraordinary Amalfi Coastline. The next highlight is the island of Capri and the wonderful Blue grotto, before spending two nights on lovely Ischia Island and finally a day exploring Naples.
We stop at least once per day for a swim and we are treated to an aperitif every night before dining, either ashore or on board. The cuisine on board is freshly prepared by a local cook, so expect a lot of fresh and local food.
– Double cabin with ensuite bathroom
– Half Board Treatment
– Aperitif every night
– Crew and service on board
– Daily cleaning – Linen
Price does not include:
– Beverages ( There is a small bar on board and you pay before disembark)
– Shore excrusion entry fees
– Any other extra personal expenses