Enjoy Antarctica in style – by flying and then cruising around the Antarctic Peninsula in our most in depth expedition ! A short three-hour flight is all it takes to travel between Punta Arenas, Chile and King George Island in Antarctica. Skipping all the extra days at sea, enjoy only the best scenery and wildlife experiences of the Antarctic. Prepare yourself for sensory overload, as you’ll be inundated by the sheer beauty and dramatic landscapes of the white continent. Our team of on-board polar experts will have you identifying different species of penguins and whales in no time.
- Flying over the famous Drake Passage to King George Island is the fastest, most direct way to travel to Antarctica
- Get up close to an incredible range of wildlife, such as minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them
- A diversity of possible landing sites and activities allows you to see the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping can take your adventure to the next level. Book early, as these sell out fast
- On-board lectures and presentations led by polar specialists provide in-depth knowledge about Antarctic history, geology and wildlife