Experience an adventure tour of Antarctica and explore the unique conditions at the end of the Earth. Embark from Ushuaia and travel through the Beagle Channel to the Falkland Islands, where a treasure trove of bird life and cheeky penguins put on a show on the rocky shores. Then head through the Antarctic Convergence on the way to South Georgia, and get your first taste of Antarctic life on this remote island made famous by Shackleton. Incredible icy bays, abandoned whaling stations and an abundance of noisy wildlife are just some of the sights to greet you before sailing further along the Antarctic Peninsular to spend days exploring the area on zodiacs, witnessing ethereal icebergs and soaking in the incredible landscapes and wildlife of Antarctica. Benefit from the navigational expertise and local knowledge of a professional crew and make the most of this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Journey through the historic Beagle Channel and Drake Passage, looking out for rare birdlife and whales with the help of your expedition team
- The Antarctic Peninsula is teeming with marine and birdlife. Get up close to minke, humpback and orca whales or gentoo, Adelie and chinstrap penguins on regular Zodiac cruises and landings
- Most people will never get the chance to see the snowy mountains, icebergs and glaciers of the Great White Continent. Explore the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives on daily excursions
- Discover the remote landscapes, wildlife and rich history of South Georgia and the Falklands Islands
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking or polar ice camping are available on selected voyages and offer unforgettable adventures. Book early, as these sell out fast