This 20-day expedition encompasses the wildlife paradise of South Georgia, the remote Falkland Islands and the extraordinary beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. Experience a great diversity of landscapes and unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities on twice-daily excursions led by polar experts. When the days are done, you can relax in comfort on board your vessel, listening to fascinating lectures or indulging in a spa treatment. This polar adventure is perfect for those who want to go beyond the standard itinerary for a greater understanding of the history and environments of the world’s south.
- This journey includes the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falklands for a truly diverse journey through the world’s southern reaches.
- See the snowy mountains, icebergs and glaciers of South Georgia and look out for blue whales in the frosty waters – scientists report a huge swell in sightings here recently.
- The Antarctic Peninsula is teeming with wildlife and with a team of polar experts on board, you have a great chance of seeing whales, penguins and seals of all types.
- The Falkland Islands loom large in our collective memory, but few know just how starkly beautiful they are. Spend two days finding out.
- When you’re not outside exploring on excursions, your team of polar experts will be delivering presentations that help you understand the polar environment, history and wildlife.