Experience the very best of Malaysia. Since its emergence from colonial rule, Malaysia has developed a reputation as a land of diverse cultures, sensational cuisine and natural beauty. On this adventure, we take you where the action is – past outstanding architecture, to a rural village homestay, close to exotic marine life and into ancient rainforests. Amble along forest trails, haggle in some of Asia’s best markets, discover perfect beachside paradise and make friends along the way. This trip introduces the best of Malaysia and gives an inside glimpse to this fascinating country.
- Adventure through the lush Taman Negara National Park, where your local guide will explain traditional medicines sourced straight from the rainforest.
- Snorkel the turquoise seas of the Perhentian Islands, a paradise of unspoiled forests and white sands.
- Spend time with a local family at a homestay, an authentic local experience that gives a real insight into village culture.
- Pedal out to the rice fields around Kota Aur and learn all about how local coconuts are harvested.
- Walk through the historic shophouse lined streets of Georgetown, mixed in contemporary art galleries and boutiques, traditional temples and churches, and modern street art that all influence the vibrant cultural hub of Penang
- With quality time in each destination, you'll get a real feel for each place and the freedom to make your own discoveries.