Experience old-world charm of Croatia on a small ship adventure cruise along the Dalmation Coast. An idyllic island escape in the middle of Europe, Croatia offers up impressive coastlines, meandering rivers, and the sparkling waters of the Adriatic to swim in. Alongside the natural beauty of national parks and stunning beaches, enjoy regular doses of the region’s unique culture and tastes. Aboard the M/S Peregrine Dalmatia, specifically built to sail the Dalmatian Coast, cast off from Dubrovnik and cruise to islands both chic and ancient. Explore the romantic and evocative Old Town of Korcula. Board wooden boats and stop in at Mostar, a town situated in a beautiful valley in the high mountains. Navigate the Adriatic to the Renaissance facades and jagged limestone cliffs of Hvar, then discover the soul of Croatia – Split.
- Board a traditional vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River, inland from Opuzen.
- The trip includes an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in secluded pools and beneath waterfalls.
- If you’re worried about long cruise days, this itinerary is a good choice. There are plenty of excursions, short walks and port stops, and the distance between islands is short.
- While large cruise liners have to moor out at sea and commute into shore via tender, we drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula. You can hop on or off the boat as you please.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Weather permitting, our captain will be stopping the ship for regular swim breaks during the trip.
- This itinerary includes a special detour to Mostar, in Boznia and Herzegovina. It’s not a stop featured on many Croatian coastal tours. You’ll see the town’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.