Croatia’s Dalmatian coast is home to plenty of impressive beaches – we’re talking the official second cleanest in Europe. Imagine the sun warming you while you lean over the side of a boat – just peacefully watching the clear water wash against limestone cliffs and pebbly shores as you pass on by. This eight day cruise offers plenty of that idle relaxation, broken up with exciting activities like a river cruise and a dip in the waterfalls of the the Krka National Park or expeditions like a winery trip near romantic Korcula to for those who find relaxation at the bottom of a wine glass. Get a taste of what the Dalmatian Coast has to offer on this exciting and varied cruise adventure.
- Board a traditional vessel and sail up along the spectacular Neretva River, inland from Opuzen.
- The trip includes an excursion to Krka National Park, where you’ll get a chance to swim in secluded pools and beneath waterfalls.
- If you’re worried about long cruise days, this itinerary is a good choice. There are plenty of excursions, short walks and port stops, and the distance between islands is short.
- While large cruise liners have to moor out at sea and commute into shore via tender, we drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Hvar or Korcula. You can hop on or off the boat as you please.
- There’s nothing like diving into the aquamarine waters of the Dalmatian Coast. Weather permitting, our captain will be stopping the ship for regular swim breaks during the trip.
- This itinerary includes a special detour to Mostar, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It’s not a stop featured on many Croatian coastal tours. You’ll see the town’s iconic bridge and have the chance to chat with local craftsmen and metalworkers.