If you desire to ‘do it all’ on your Antarctic adventure, then this is the voyage for you. Not only will you cross the Antarctic Circle and travel further south than traditional Antarctic cruises, you’ll also visit the remote Falkland Islands and fjords of South Georgia. This 23-day journey is for anyone who appreciates a wide variety of landscapes, unprecedented wildlife-viewing opportunities and historic landing sites. Travelling with a team of polar experts, you’ll return having gained remarkable knowledge about these regions.
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history. See over 30 species of birds, including four penguin species, and visit the grave of the Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Search for whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the dramatic coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula on both north and southbound explorations.
- Onboard lectures from a team of polar experts provide great insight into the unique history, geology and wildlife of the region.
- Explore the well-known but little-seen Falkland Islands, hiking over rugged cliffs to seabird nesting spots and visiting the tiny capital of Stanley.
- This all-encompassing includes return flights from Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, pre-expedition hotel accommodation and emergency evacuation insurance.