Savour the wonders of southern Spain and Portugal with a taste of North Africa on this eight-day Adventure Cruising tour. Explore the historic sites of three vastly different countries linked by a shared Moorish history, from the Old Town houses of Ronda to the ancient fortifications of the Castle of Silves. In between daily excursions there will be time to stretch out on the deck of your comfortable small ship or indulge in the cafe cultures of iconic cities. This blend of cultural activities and sun-soaked leisure make this trip the perfect choice for travellers who want to experience the Iberian lifestyle with a dash of Morocco.
- Savour Andalusian wine varietals and sample local snacks in a tiny bodega (boutique grocer) on the outskirts of clifftop Ronda.
- Let a local guide you through the labyrinthian medina in Tangier, pointing out the best stalls and guiding you to our favourite local cafe.
- Spend a full day exploring Seville, including a walking tour with a local guide and free time to discover this flamboyant city independently.
- Explore the 14th-century Santa Clara Monastery, a beautiful complex with ties to Christopher Columbus, on an afternoon trip ashore to Moguer.
- Wander the ancient Moorish fortifications of the Castle of Silves and get stunning views of the surrounding countryside from the hilltop complex.