Soak up the Cuban culture on this active and rewarding cycling tour.
Cuba’s music, beaches, old cars, striking architecture and revolutionary history combine to make the perfect cultural destination with a lively atmosphere. Our relaxed cycle route passes through stunning countryside with a patchwork of plantations, fields and jungle, allowing us to appreciate the traditional way of life that continues today. Out of the saddle we can experience Trinidad’s vibrant music scene, the crumbling colonial buildings of Havana and learn about the revolutionary history of Santiago. After a day of cycling you’ll no doubt welcome Cuba’s speciality – a refreshing mojito!
- Cycle the length of this idyllic Caribbean Island
- Soak up the culture of Havana, Trinidad and Santiago
- Relax with a mojito after a day’s ride!
- 11 nights hotels, 3 nights in Casas Particulares. All rooms are en suite and most hotels have swimming pools.
- 10 days cycling with 100% vehicle support
- 90% tarmac, 10% unpaved track
- Good level of fitness is required