Drive to Australia’s southern hotspots on a fast-paced three-day jaunt from Melbourne to Adelaide. Stop by the world-class surf break of Bells Beach, spot wild koalas at Kennett River and be captivated by each twist and turn of the acclaimed Great Ocean Road. Soak up the dramatic horizon rendered by the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge, learn about local First Nations history in the Grampians National Park and go chasing waterfalls on a scenic hike. With an expert local leader by your side and everything take care of, what’s not to like about a road trip between these two Aussie cities?
- Travel along Australia’s most acclaimed stretch of coastline with a scenic drive on the Great Ocean Road. This is one trip you definitely want to call shotgun on a window seat.
- Battered by the mighty Bass Strait, spend some time checking out the eroded natural wonders of the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge in the Port Campbell National Park.
- Take a one-night pitstop in Halls Gap to discover the rugged beauty of the Grampians National Park. Go hiking up to the Pinnacles lookout, and marvel at the stunning McKenzie Falls.
- Gain an insight into the diverse First Nations cultures in Australia with a visit to the Brambuk Cultural Centre, learning of the ancient stories of the Dreaming.
- Your expert local leaders are in the know when it comes to what to do and where to eat. Not only will they give you all the insider information, they’ll be sure to introduce you to the iconic Aussie barbecue.