Explore South Africa’s abundant wildlife, Zulu culture and dramatic scenery
Travel through South Africa and Swaziland, combining cultural and wildlife experiences. The tour starts with an introduction to South Africa’s most famous township, Soweto, before heading out into the wilderness. Once on the road you’ll stop at a Zulu village and experience activities such as hiking, kayaking and rafting before arriving at Kruger National Park for unbelievable wildlife watching.
- See animals flock to a waterhole in Hluhluwe–iMfolozi Park
- Learn about Zulu life on a village tour
- Hike, canoe, snorkel and raft on this active holiday
- Camp in Kruger National Park
- Explore the rugged Blyde River Canyon on foot