Embarking in Split, home of the extraordinary Diocletians Palace that now forms the fabric of central Split, and is filled with houses, hotels, bars, shops, apartments and historical monuments. We cruise almost the whole length of Croatia’s Northern Adriatic coastline on a small luxury cruise ship with swim stops every day and a chnce to try some of the many great restaurants ashore most nights.
We head to humming Hvar, the liveliest town on any of the islands, and studded with historic features and great views form the castle that stands sentinel over the town before cruising to Vis, one of the lesser visited islands as it was the HQ of the Yugoslav navy and thus out of bounds for many years. The nearby Blue Cave is a great side trip.
We visit the beautiful 1000 year old port town of Sibenik before we head to Kornati National Park and its many islands. After visiting the beautiful walled port city of Zadar we head to the islands of Krk and Rab, much quieter than the islands in the south, and Goli Otok, to visit a sombre memorial to recent history. It was a prison camp where Yugoslavian political prisoners were incarcerated in order to change their political views.
• 7-night cruise from Split on board the M/S My Wish in a cabin with private facilities
• First class hotels, rooms with private facilities
• Airport arrival and departure transfers
• Welcome reception followed by dinner
• Breakfast daily
• 1 diner in the hotel
• 6 lunches, 1 dinner aboard and 1 dinner in a local restaurant as per program
• 1 Captain’s dinner with live music
• Complimentary bottled water, coffee, and tea
• Professional Tour Manager throughout
• Luggage handling
• Whisper technology enhanced touring
• Service taxes and charges
• Free Wi-Fi on board
Sightseeing Tours Included:
• Kornati National Park
• Goli Otok
Also includes extension to Pitvic Lakes, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Bled and Venice