The northernmost section of the remote Northern Territory, Australia’s Top End packs an unbelievable punch. This is where the tropics meet the Outback, sandstone escarpments are decorated with ancient First Nations rock art, and the national parks are bursting with plunging waterfalls, monsoon forests and breathtaking waterholes. This five-day adventure spends ample time at Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park and includes exclusive access to Arnhem Land. Spend time with the Traditional Owners of Wulna Country, take a croc-filled cruise along the East Alligator River, check out the spectacular Jim Jim Falls and swim in the breathtaking locations on this unforgettable adventure through Australia’s far north.
- See rocky red cliffs, monsoon forests, plunging waterfalls and some of the Top End’s best landscapes with visits to three national parks: Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park.
- Learn about the cultural importance of these spectacular landscapes through the eyes of experienced knowledgeable guides including a local Bininj Guluyambi guide
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky.
- The Mawurndaddja rock art and occupation complex offers a unique insight into ancient Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander culture– with rock art spanning from the present time to many thousands of years of age.
- Rumble through the Top End’s best-known national Park, Kakadu, on an adventure, stopping to check out the spectacular Jim Jim Falls.
- Hike through the rich greenery of Litchfield National Park, cooling off with swims in Florence Falls, Wangi Falls and Buley Rockholes.