24 April 2018 – Due to an unexpected change on the bus schedule between San Pedro de Atacama (Chile) and Salta (Argentina), from the 6th of May 2018, this trip will spend one fewer night in San Pedro de Atacama and one extra night in Buenos Aires.
Unlucky in love? Out for revenge? Need a cure for hayfever? Get your coca leaves read, buy a spell or pick up a dried llama fetus (ideal for sacrificing) at the Witches’ Market in La Paz.
- The boffins at UNESCO have perfected the science of picking the world’s best stuff. With its colonial architecture, plazas, churches and colourful local life, there's a reason they've listed Quito's Old Town as a World Heritage site
- There's nothing like munching on a red tomato from an Ecuadorian market, eh? Saunter (yes, saunter) around the Otavalo Markets and find yourself smack bang in the middle of Souvenir City, population: you
- When humans and nature work in perfect harmony you get a place like Cuenca – colonial streets and buildings to wander and El Cajas NP’s stunning lakey landscapes to hike while looking out for llamas
- Get your adrenaline kicks in the party and adventure playground of Banos – or just go for ‘me time’ and plonk yourself in a hot spring
- Head out on a city tour of Lima visiting Miraflores and downtown, and join the Peruvian hipsters in the neighbourhood of Barranco