This 3 Day Uluru (Ayres Rock) Adventure is the perfect short trip for those wanting to experience icons of the Australian Outback in a narrow time frame. Witnessing the ancient monolith Uluru bathed in both early morning and late afternoon light is a sight that will never be forgotten. Likewise, the towering facade of Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) will leave impressions upon your memory forever.
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheaters, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
- Discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local First Nations communities on guided nature walks - exclusive to Intrepid