Want to see the Red Centre’s greatest natural attractions in under three days? Easy. Jump on this trip and you’ll get to admire Uluru by sunrise and sunset, explore the natural wonders of Kings Canyon – the Lost City, Amphitheatre, Garden of Eden and North and South Walls – and weave through the gigantic boulders and gullies of Kata Tjuta. Experience the heart of the Red Centre with the best guides in the business who know the culture, people and Outback like the back of their hand. Spend you days gaining a deeper understanding into the spiritual importance of Uluru and its surrounds, and your nights camping on Australia’s red earth and dining under the stars.
- Spend less time in a vehicle and begin your Uluru adventure in Yulara – avoiding the long drive from Alice Springs.
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru and discover the spiritual importance of the outback landscape to local communities.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru and hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon.
- Discover ancient cave paintings near Mutitjulu Waterhole as a local Anangu guide explains the culture and stories behind the art and its connection to the land.
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the Outback and experience the true magic of the Red Centre.