Uncover Egypt, Jordan, Israel & Palestine. Take a journey across lands that conjure up images of ancient civilizations, holy relics, cities carved from stone and sunrises over desert landscapes. Sip aromatic coffee in Cairo before you discover the pharaonic temples and tombs along the river Nile, take jeep safaris in Wadi Rum and the Negev desert and gaze up at unpolluted skies full of stars. Discover the Rose City of Petra, and the Roman city of Jerash before arriving in a city of a different kind modern cosmopolitan Tel Aviv. Taste what is arguably the best falafel in the middle east in Manger Square, and take a walking tour through the holy city of Jerusalem. Immerse yourself in this exploration across the best of the Middle East and gain a deeper understanding of this enduring land and its people.
- Witness the icons of ancient Egypt, from the pyramids and Sphinx to the Valley of the Kings.
- Rest, relax and watch life unfold on the banks of the Nile during your 3 night river cruise.
- Visit Bibliotheca Alexandrina inspired by Alexandria's ancient Great Library,.
- Travel to Abu Simbel’s monumental temples by plane and marvel at the sheer scale of these stunning structures.
- Journey in the footsteps of Laurence of Arabia and sleep and star gaze with your new Bedouin friends
- The Rose city of Petra; enjoy a two day pass and a guided tour and discover the intricacies of this ancient city.
- Spend some time in hip, modern, cosmopolitan Tel Aviv and discover a lively food scene
- Visit the Relics of the Holy Lands including Jerusalem, Nazareth and Bethlehem.
- Take a float in the Dead Sea and discover the Oasis of En Gedi
- Stay on the edge of the Ramon Crater an internationally recognised dark sky, indulge in some optional stargazing and contemplate the universe.
- Visit the site of the Battle of Beersheba (1917) especially poignant for Australians.