A classic Croatia cruise from Zadar to Dubrovnik and visiting some of the highlights of Croatia’s Adriatic coast and islands. We cruise to Sibenik, Trogir, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet & Dubrovnik.
In the mornings we cruise between the small ports and harbours we visit, anchoring in small bays along the way so you can swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic, and there is plenty of time to relax on the sun deck, the best place to enjoy the fantastic 360 degree views of the coastal mountains and islands we cruise past. In the afternoons and evening we explore our destination for the day and the many great restaurants that line the harbours we are moored in.
– 8 days / 7 nights cruise
– Arrival transfer from Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area. Departure transfer to
Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area.
– Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
– Welcome drink and snack
– Half board: breakfast buffet, served lunch, except on day 1, 4 and 6 when dinner is included instead
– Complimentary water from a dispenser all day long
– Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
– Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
– Complimentary snack during the afternoon
– 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
– Usage of the ship’s equipment
– Towels change every second day
– Bed linen change twice a week
– Free Wi/Fi on board