Venture into the USA’s wild western heartlands on this remarkable two-week adventure from Las Vegas to San Francisco. Experience the brazen brashness of the world’s most famous gambling city, then take in the dramatic desert landscapes of the Arches National Park. Marvel at the surreal rock formations of Monument Valley, take a refreshing dip in the winding waterways of Lake Powell and brave a walk across the scorching plains of Death Valley. A corner of the world replete with astounding natural wonders, this jam-packed journey will leave an indelible impression of the United States’ sheer beauty.
- Experience the south western corner of the USA in depth, visiting the iconic national parks, lesser known gems, as well as the glamorous capitals of California and Nevada
- Towering granite cliffs, cascading waterfalls, redwood forests and epic night skies - Yosemite National Park feels like utopia. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, you'll spend two nights in the park, allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of a flat and barren wasteland. Be surprised by the park's ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers
- From the stone hoodoos of Bryce Canyon to the hanging gardens of Zion National Park, see a diversity of landscapes all within a short drive of each other
- As well as the famous must-see attractions on this trip, visit some lesser-known but no less spectacular national parks, such as Dead Horse Point and Arches National Park
- The iconic sandstone formations of Monument Valley have played backdrop to many a cowboy western. Learn about Navajo culture and history during a jeep tour of the park, before spending a unique night in a traditional hogan hut