Looking for a fun and unique way to raise money for your charity or organisation? Let Peregrine Travel Centre SA take the fuss out of the planning, so all you have to do is focus on fundraising!
A group adventure or challenge is an effective way to not only raise funds but bring awareness to your cause. Whether it’s a group embarking on the Kokoda Trek, cycling through Japan, walking the Great Wall of China or entering a team to run the New York Marathon – there are options to suit all levels and groups!
How does a fundraising trip work?
The logistics are simple, you work with one of our Group Consultants to pick the perfect challenge or destination for your supporter base. We will put together an itinerary and costing for the trip, as well supporting collateral to help you promote the trip. All you have to do is determine a fundraising goal/minimum requirement for your team members and have a platform set-up for them to be able to fundraise.
In short – we take care of all the travel logistics and you take care of the recruiting and fundraising!
How can we help?
- We work with you from the beginning to create the perfect itinerary to suit your group – including offering expert advice and ideas to make it an unforgettable holiday.
- We work with airlines and tour operators to negotiate the best group travel rates
- We take care of all of the arrangements; including flights, accommodation, sightseeing and activities, meals, any visa requirements, travel insurance and much more…
- We prepare personalised travel documentation for all travellers
- We host information evenings to showcase your chosen destination to your organisation or group and to help encourage participation.
- Before departure we host a group briefing to distribute the documentation and answer any questions travellers may have.
What are the benefits?
- Personalised service and one point of contact for the duration of the planning
- We make arrangements with group members individually, so your organisation can focus on the fundraising aspects
- Our team of consultants have travelled all over the world – which means we can offer first hand advice about your organisations chosen destination
- Your consultant is here to answer any questions and help with all of the arrangements and should something not go to plan for any reason, we can help with that too!
- THERE ARE NO HIDDEN FEES! We do not charge a fee for managing group trips, the only costs involved are the per person cost that is determined for each traveller!
Here’s some feedback from one of our recent charity group departures…
Little Heroes Foundation take on Kokoda
“I cannot even comprehend what we just encountered and completed. The trek was the most rewarding, exhausting, emotional experience of my life. The team at Peregrine Travel Centre SA took care of all of the planning, leaving us to focus on our fundraising and smashing out our goal of $70,000 to help sick children!” – Samantha Tedmanson, Fundraising Manager Little Heroes Foundation
To find out more about how our expert team can assist you with your charity or organisation fundraising trips, please contact us today.
Contact our Groups Specialists
- Would you try
- Travel Tips
- Special interest
- Our Unforgettable World
- Middle East
- Central America