Do you have a special occasion coming up and would like an alternative option for gifts? The opportunity to travel is the perfect gift, and your guests can have the option to contribute to your unique travel registry.
Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, engagement party, wedding or any other special occasion – we can help you set up a travel registry to suit your needs.
How does it work?
- Call us on 08 8223 5905 or send us an enquiry from the online form below
- We will collect the information required to set-up a registry in your name/ or for the person who is celebrating (a surprise registry can also be arranged)
- We will set-up an account and put together an electronic gift card you can send to guests either via email or you can print out to include with your invitation.
- The gift cards can be customised to suit the occasion.
- The gift card will have the details for guests to contribute to the registry either via direct transfer, email, over the phone or in store.
- Guests will have the option to be sent a voucher which they can include within their card to show they have contributed.
- A full list of contributors and the amounts will be provided to the person whose name the account is in after the event, guests can have the option to keep their amount confidential if they choose to do so.
- At the conclusion of the event, the recipient can come in and speak to one of our experienced consultants about planning their trip!
How can I use the funds from my gift registry?
- At the completion of the occasion the recipient can use their funds towards a range of travel services including tours, airfares, travel insurance, sightseeing and attractions and much more both overseas and within Australia.
- You can choose to nominate a destination so that your guests know they are contributing to a specific holiday (ie a honeymoon in the Maldives)
- A booking must be made within 6 months of the occasion date and travel is to be undertaken within 12 months.
- If contributions exceed the value of the travel plans, all excess monies can be put towards a cash passport card, in the appropriate currency to spend on your travels.
Call our friendly team on 08 8223 5905 to find out more or fill in the enquiry form below to have one of our team members call you.