Not all groups are the same, groups have individual requirements and deserve personalised attention. Group tours at Peregrine Travel Centre come in three main categories. Each has a unique offering and our specialist groups consultants have the experience to cater for the unique requirements of each type.
Member only groups
These are closed groups only open to those invited to join. These may include sporting groups, school groups, work groups, member organisation groups.
Special interest groups
These are open to the public and offer a tour with like-minded special interest travellers. These groups are escorted by a specialist in the area of interest. These may include Zoos SA trips, Nepal treks, Museum trips, music tours.
Group of travellers known to each other wanting to travel together. Minimum 10 people may be a family group or group of friends. We also work with reputable group tour companies.
Where Can We Take You?
From exploring the Galapagos Islands, cultural trips to Burma, visiting the Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda and taking an African Safari, Peregrine Travel Centre Adelaide send groups to all corners of the globe. Each itinerary is personalised, and each group is provided with personal service.
Itineraries can be tailor made to suit your group:
- Tour leaders and local guides
- Local transport
- Conservation, cultural or philanthropic experiences
What to Expect From Us?
- Dedicated group Travel Consultant that will provide personal service
- Group airline discounts
- Personalised travel documentation
- Pre-departure information evenings to showcase your chosen destination
- Experienced consultants who have been there
- Group briefings to answer traveller questions
- Safety and Security – AFTA and ATAS accredited travel agency
To find out more about how our expert team can assist you with Group Travel arrangements, please contact us today.
Contact our Groups Specialists
142 Gawler Place,
Adelaide, SA 5000,
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri - 9am-5pm
Wed - 9am-6:30pm
Sat & Sun - CLOSED