Visit Africa and travel through Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa on a tour from Windhoek to Johannesburg. Embark on a journey through bountiful Botswana, rich in natural beauty, thrilling wildlife encounters and fun local interaction. Experience exciting game drives, enjoy life aboard a houseboat, see ancient rock art and feel the power of Victoria Falls. Continue south to Hwange National Park, known for its elephant population, Matobo National Park to track rhinos and, finally, visit famous Kruger National Park in search of the Big Five.
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta
- Discover the beauty of Chobe River with a morning game drive in open 4WDs before spotting bird life and hippos on a sunset cruise with sundowner in hand.
- Get drenched by the raw power of mighty Victoria Falls
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans; scenery, sundowners, Baobabs and Meerkats!
- Check out the large elephant populations of Hwange National Park on a 4WD game drive. Hwange also boasts a tremendous selection of wildlife with over 100 species of mammals.
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matobos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe - then witness ancient rock paintings and learn about the San people.
- Experience Kruger with game drives in open-top 4x4 vehicles in both private game reserves and Kruger National Park.
- Stay in comfortable lodges and hotels for the duration of the journey.