Uncover the ancient mysteries and modern marvels of Egypt and see why this classic destination inspires millions of travellers each year. With an action-packed itinerary that is purpose built for families, this authentic Egypt experience blends all the must-see highlights with off-the-beaten-track activities and time to relax by the pool. So whether you’re cruising the Nile in a felucca, sitting down to dinner with a Nubian family or playing ‘guess who got the Sphinx’s nose’, this enlightening family tour of Egypt is sure to fill the photo album and keep you reminiscing around the dinner table for years to come.
- Explore ancient icons like the Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with you family, getting the behind the scenes info from expert local guides.
- This tour offers so many chances to interact with the locals and experience a slice of contemporary Egyptian life, including dinner with a Nubian family in an Aswan village.
- See the light of the sunrise on the dunes of the Sahara during a breakfast cruise down the Nile on a traditional felucca.
- Check out epic monuments like the Temple of Isis during the day, then relax by the pool in the afternoon – this trip has scheduled sightseeing and time to relax.
- Egypt can be overwhelming, especially if you’re travelling with kids, but the guidance of your local leader and a well-planned, balanced itinerary make for an anxiety-free adventure.