Egypt, Jordan, Israel and Palestine are ancient lands that conjure images of river valleys, powerful Pharaohs, pilgrims and cities carved from stone. Dive headfirst into Cairo, sail up the Nile on a felucca, party in Tel Aviv, take a jeep safari across Wadi Rum and experience more World Heritage Sites than you can shake a stick at: Battir; Petra; the Old Cities of Cairo, Acre and Jerusalem; the Church of the Nativity… it goes on – and so will you as you trek, swim, explore, photograph and taste your way across the best of the Middle East. This adventure will leave you with a greater appreciation for life here and a hands-on experience of some of the most significant religious and human history in this part of the world.
- Be amazed by the beautiful scenery as you cruise down the Nile on a felucca.
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
- Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super-salty Dead Sea.
- Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
- Discover the sights, sounds and tastes of Jerusalem's Old City.
- Hear the personal stories behind some of Bethlehem's graffiti walls.
- Take a cable car to view the incredible caves of Rosh Hanikra.