Enjoy a front-row seat for the wonders of Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana
on this 15-day Premium journey. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then discover the wildlife and landscapes of the Masai Mara from four-wheel drive Landcruisers. Meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life during a visit to a traditional village. Spend three unforgettable days in the Greater Kruger region, cruise down the Zambezi River at sunset, marvel at the showstopping Victoria Falls and search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park. From exhilarating game drives to nights spent under the stars, this spectacular slice of Africa is sure to leave you in awe.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Get in touch with nature during three nights at your lodge feature stay in a private reserve within the Greater Kruger Region. Sleep in comfortable chalets with outdoor showers, and private terraces connected by wooden pathways through the bush.
- Experience a small and intimate afternoon River Cruise with your own chef preparing canapes and drinks on the Zambezi river, while navigating the islands above the thundering Victoria Falls as the sun goes down.
- Spot Chobe National Park's abundance of wildlife and the world’s highest concentration of elephants from multiple vantage points with an early morning 4x4 game drive and an afternoon boat cruise along the picturesque Chobe River.
- Enjoy three unforgettable nights at your feature stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives, and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.