Embrace the adventure of a lifetime on a 31-day Premium journey through Africa. Take in quintessential East Africa in the Masai Mara, search for wildlife in the Greater Kruger region, be amazed by the showstopping Victoria Falls, search for a wealth of elephants in Chobe National Park and marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei. From the vast grasslands of Kenya to the national parks of Southern Africa and Botswana, and the otherworldly landscapes of Namibia, few places on the planet offer such spectacular diversity and wildlife.
- Let your feature stays take you close to nature, from a camp deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve and a lodge on a private reserve in Greater Kruger, to a camp on the banks of the Chobe River and chalets in the Naukluft Mountains of Namibia.
- Enjoy a front-row seat for incredible wildlife viewings on a series of 4x4 game drives in the Masai Mara, the Namibian desert, Chobe National Park and Kruger National Park, with expert guides at the helm.
- Get a different view of your surroundings during a sunset cruise with a private chef on the Zambezi River and a full-day boat cruise through little-explored channels of the Chobe River.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Take in the spectacular contrasts of Namibia – climb the iconic Dune 45 to see the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei, explore the picturesque Deadvlei Salt Pans, Sesriem Canyon and Damaraland’s ancient rock paintings and petrified forests.