Spend 15 unforgettable days discovering the wonders of East Africa on a Premium journey through Kenya and Tanzania. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of the Masai Mara, Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, meet Maasai warriors at a traditional village and explore with local leaders eager to show you the best of their countries. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the magical sounds of East Africa.
- Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru's National Park and look out for endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives. Visit Elsamere Conservation Centre, enjoying a high tea lunch, then spot hippos and unique birdlife on a boat trip on Lake Naivasha.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Spend three unforgettable nights immersed in nature at your feature stay camp, located deep within the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for lions and cheetahs prowling the park on several 4x4 game drives and enjoy sunset drinks within the park.
- Sleep in the heart of the Serengeti – with no fences, your feature stay eco-camp offers wild surroundings and modern comforts. Dine and drink beneath the African sky during a private bush dinner and enjoy refreshing sunset drinks after an exciting day of game drives.
- Venture through the diverse Tarangire National Park and explore the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.