Got 13 days, an adventurous bent, a desire to see as much of East Africa as you can and cap it off by unwinding on white-sand beaches? Welcome to your trip! Multiple 4WD safari drives in the Masai Mara and Serengeti National Parks, stops at remote market towns, a night in a Maasai village and plenty of time on the powdery beaches of Zanzibar – this trip is the perfect introduction to the diversity of East Africa.
- Safari, safari, safari – what East African adventure would be complete without one? Well, this trip has five (with the option to book one more) in two different areas. Which brings us to…
- The animals! Go in search of hippos, lions, leopards, giraffes and more during game drives in the Serengeti and Masai Mara with your experienced local leaders.
- Spend a night hanging with the red-clad Maasai folk in Loita Hills. A local elder will explain what the tribe is all about and show you around their house.
- Relax on the powdery white beaches of Zanzibar, the perfect place to unwind after days spent searching for wildlife
- Stops in places like Mto wa Mbu and Musoma mean you’ll get time to chat with locals, and travelling with a local (your leader) makes it even easier.