Get riding around the countryside and palmeries of Morocco on a 10-day cycling adventure from Casablanca, through Tangier, the blue city of Chefchaouen, Fes and into Marrakech. Travel past colourful towns, through diverse landscapes and along Mediterranean coastline, and get plenty of rest in between. This trip is for the active adventurers, young and old, so saddle up and enjoy the extraordinary vibrance, culture and colour of Morocco’s highlights, all packaged into one. If your family is all about exotic adventures, with active days, delicious food and history all packed into one, this is for you.
- Cycle past desert landscapes, through lush palmeries and along the sparkling Mediterranean coast at a pace that suits you and your family. When it gets too hot, don’t worry, there’s a private minivan to retreat to!
- Wind down in the famous blue and white town of Chefchaouen and stop for some photos among the colourful buildings and artistic doorways in town.
- Watch your children as they marvel at the medieval past in Fes, wandering the maze of streets in the medina and passing the locals going about their daily life.
- Where else would you find drummers, dancers, fortune tellers, jugglers and old medicine men in one place? The vibrant Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech is the perfect place to eat, dance and laugh together.
- Have time in the main cities to relax and recharge after your days of cycling, spending your rest days wandering the streets, hiking up nearby mountains, or just sipping mint tea at a local café.