Few places on the planet offer the marvellous diversity you’ll find in Morocco. In 12 days, this Premium adventure will take you through buzzing cities, tranquil oases, vast deserts and into the homes of welcoming local people. Explore Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Bake bread with the locals in Ourika, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes family and spend an unforgettable evening beneath the stars in the Sahara. From the country’s much-loved highlights to all the little moments that make up daily life, fall in love with the real Morocco.
- Discover Morocco’s culinary wonders, including a traditional feast at a restaurant in Casablanca, picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, homecooked pastilla dinner in Fes and medfouna demonstration in Khemliya.
- Soak in sweeping views from the rooftop of your feature stay hotel in the heart of the Fes medina, offering incredible hospitality and beautiful, traditional touches in every corner.
- Dive into the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and guides, visit a typical home in Fes, meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a bread making workshop with local women in Ourika.
- Marvel at Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou, the tranquil oasis of Skoura and the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech.
- Learn the tricks of the trade during a hands-on bread making workshop with local women at your accommodation in Ourika, then enjoy the delicious fresh bread as part of your breakfast.