Travel from coast to coast and through the heart of southern Africa on an epic overland journey that will show you iconic sights and hidden gems as you travel through African nations rich in natural beauty, history, culture and tradition. Begin in beautiful Cape Town and voyage through desert landscapes, rolling savannas and lush mountainscapes; cruise lakes, delta waterways and feel the spray of massive waterfalls; spend time getting to know locals in rural villages and enjoying the rhythms of buzzing cities. From game drives in national parks full of iconic African animals to enjoying the simple pleasure of lying on a pristine beach, this grand journey though Africa is the perfect way to discover everything that makes this part of the world so special.
- Scramble to the top of one of the world's highest sand dunes in Sesriem
- Glide down Botswana's Okavango Delta on a mokoro
- Hear the roar of the mighty Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe viewpoint
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the ruined city was first constructed in the 11th century and is thought to be a royal palace for the Zimbabwean monarch.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater and the savanna of the Serengeti in an open roof safari 4x4 for a chance to see a Black Rhino & the Big 5.