Travel from Kenya to Cape Town through some of Africa’s most incredible sights on this jaw-dropping overland journey. Explore Kenya’s bustling capital, keep your eyes open for the Big Five – elephants, rhinos, buffalo, lions and leopards – in the vast savannas of the Serengeti, hike through lush mountain terrain and traverse sprawling desert plains. Sample exotic flavours, meet some of the friendliest people on the planet, and prepare for an unforgettable escapade on this incredible African adventure.
- Explore the stunning Serengeti and discover a wildlife arena such as you have never seen
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4WD for a chance to see the rare black rhino
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar, enjoying white sands and the sparkling blue of the Indian Ocean
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the ruined city was first constructed in the 11th century and is thought to be a royal palace for the Zimbabwean monarch.
- Feel the power of mighty Victoria Falls as view them from the Zimbabwe side
- Camp out in the lush Okavango Delta and enjoy mokoro rides and bushwalks
- Learn about the hunter-gatherer traditions of the San people outside of Grootfontein
- Slide down a hot sand dune in Sesriem