Flanked by ocean and desert, Namibia boasts both landscapes and wildlife of world-class diversity. Experience the country at its best on a 10-day Premium round trip from Windhoek with a local leader by your side. Marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei and uncover fascinating peaks, petrified forests and culture in Damaraland. Slow down in the laidback beachside town of Swakopmund and set out in search of animals in the vast Etosha National Park. From ethereal landscapes to remarkable wildlife, this is an adventure you won’t forget.
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animal-viewing destinations in the world, and you'll enjoy a full day of game drives here.
- Explore ancient rock paintings and petrified forests in the harshly beautiful and sparsely populated Damaraland region – a land of spectacular contrasts.
- Slow down and enjoy the relaxed German-Namibian atmosphere of Swakopmund, a beachside town amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Climb the iconic Dune 45 where the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei can be seen in all their blazing beauty, then explore the equally picturesque and eerie Deadvlei Salt Pans and Sesriem Canyon.
- Soak in views of the ethereal desert landscape from your feature stay lodge in the Naukluft Mountains, with chalets inspired by nomadic desert huts, then enjoy a guided 4x4 nature drive in the surrounding area finished with drinks at sunset.