Experience the incredible African wild as you explore from Victoria Falls on to Nairobi – with incredible sights as a stunning backdrop to your journey. Learn about the animals that call this part of the world home on game drives though the Serengeti, explore some of the world’s most pristine wildlife reserves and enjoy the friendly welcome that you’ll receive as you make your way across the vast open plains. Visit the spice island of Zanzibar and explore the cobbled streets of Stone Town, and then get off the beaten track in the lush green of the Usambara Mountains. Find the real heart of Africa on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
- Feel the power of mighty Victoria Falls as view them from the Zimbabwe side
- Discover the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa. A Unesco World Heritage site, the ruined city was first constructed in the 11th century and is thought to be a royal palace for the Zimbabwean monarch.
- Chill out on the northern beaches of Zanzibar enjoying white sand and sparkling blue sea of the Indian Ocean
- Hang with local mamas in Arusha preparing a local Swahili dish before being a guest into their home.
- Embark on a safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater an the savanna of the Serengeti in an open roof safari 4x4 for a chance to see a Black Rhino & the Big 5.