Prepare yourself to be wowed on an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
- Seek out the best wildlife viewing experiences available while you explore the diverse Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park on an exciting series of morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives. Look out for zebras, elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, hippos and more!
- Spend two amazing nights at your Feature Stay in the heart of the Serengeti. With no fences, this magnificent eco-friendly camp allows you to connect with your wild surroundings without sacrificing modern comforts.
- Venture through the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
- Stay at a diverse variety of accommodations to experience Tanzania uniquely. From tented camps in the heart of the Serengeti to cozy cottages on an active farm, these eco-lodges, camps, and fine hotels will give you access to nature, wildlife, and comfort in equal measure.
- Get a glimpse of local life when you explore a farmers market and taste local in-season fruits, and learn all about coffee production on a tour in the Karatu highlands.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, the Kilimanjaro Porters Assistance Project. Donations support their Partner for Responsible Travel program which recognises and monitors tour operators committed to the ethical treatment of mountain crew in Kilimanjaro.