Buckle up for an in-depth exploration of Tanzania’s natural wonders on an eight-day Premium adventure. Enjoy a front row seat as the spectacular landscapes and wildlife of Tarangire National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park unfold in front of you on an exciting series of four-wheel drive game drives. Stay in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with local guides who have grown up on the land. Dine beneath the stars, sip drinks at sunset and fall asleep to the sounds of East Africa.
- Explore the diverse Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park on an exciting series of morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives.
- Spend two amazing nights at your feature stay in the heart of the Serengeti. With no fences, this magnificent eco-friendly camp allows you to connect with your wild surroundings without sacrificing modern comforts.
- Venture through the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles. Be astounded by a vast array of wildlife and enjoy a bush picnic lunch on the crater floor.
- Dine and drink beneath the African sky during a private bush dinner at your camp in the Serengeti and refreshing sunset drinks after an exciting day of game drives.
- Visit the Tengeru farmers market for a look at local life. Watch traders and buyers haggle over the prices of a colourful array of fruits and vegetables and try some for yourself.