Experience the best East Africa offers on a 43-day in-depth adventure from Zimbabwe to Kenya. From the cascading beauty of Victoria Falls to the fragrant delights of Zanzibar’s spice plantations, the peaceful shores of Lake Malawi to the bustling activity of Nairobi, this trip features vibrant landscapes, local village communities and the renowned African wildlife. Spot elephants in Zimbabwe, see lions in the Serengeti and track gorillas in Uganda – your animal expeditions alongside the natural wonders and colourful cultures of this unique region will surely make for some unforgettable moments.
- Meet the Maasai people known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery and gain an insight into the culture and ancient ways of this proud East African community.
- With permits included in the price of the trip, take a trek through Uganda's steamy forests to seek out rare mountain gorillas and spend an unforgettable hour in their presence.
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4WD vehicle for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros.
- Track rhinos on foot in Matobo National Park, home to a diverse range of flora and fauna including warthogs, leopards, and klipsingers. Learn about the park's cultural significance and San rock paintings.
- Visit the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust to learn about the rehabilitation of wildlife from poaching and get the chance to meet some rescued or orphaned wildlife currently in their care.