Prepare to discover the captivating beauty of Alaska on this 10-day journey through its icy heart. Travel from Anchorage through forests, around mountain ranges and down the spectacular coast to the Kenai Peninsula. Explore the unspoilt woodlands of the Denali National Park, wander the quaint streets of Talkeetna and keep your eyes open for grizzlies, caribou and moose. Kayak past icebergs and glaciers in Valdez, and experience the quiet, majestic calm of this vast wilderness of unique wildlife and striking landscapes.
- Experience the rugged scenery of Alaska by land from the most populous city of Anchorage, through quaint towns like Talkeetna, all the way to the untouched back country.
- Head on an Alaskan safari for a unique chance to see moose, caribou, grizzly bears, Dall sheep and wolves in their natural habitat in Denali National Park.
- Witness the land mammals of Denali before getting up close to sea otters, puffins and humpback whales on an optional kayak trip among glaciers in Valdez.
- Discover Seward, one of Alaska's oldest and most scenic communities, which offers a bustling harbour, quaint shops and galleries, and is a great base from which to explore Kenai Fjords National Park.
- Sit back and take in stunning views along the dramatic coastlines of the Turnagain Arm from Seward to Anchorage, while someone else does the driving.