Set out on an insightful journey through the temple-strewn landscapes, traditional cultures and enthralling cities of Cambodia on this incredible nine-day express adventure. From the bustle of Thailand’s heady capital of Bangkok, dive straight into the stately grandeur of Angkor, the rural charms of a village homestay and the cosmopolitan flavours of Phnom Penh. This highlights adventure through the heart of Cambodia is sure to leave you with some unforgettable memories of a fascinating part of Asia.
- The trip may be quick, but it is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in a short amount of time
- Begin your adventure in bustling Bangkok, full of interesting sights and delectable cuisine. With the option of adding an extra couple of days before your trip begins, you’ll fit into the lifestyle of South East Asia straight away
- As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a three-day Angkor pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap, so that you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a local village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia.
- Learn the confronting yet important history of Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek in Phnom Penh