Steeped in history but young at heart, Cambodia makes for an unbeatable family holiday destination. Impressive museums sit alongside buzzing street markets in the capital Phnom Penh, Battambang blends distinguished old-world airs with amiable small-town charm and Siem Reap boasts both the timeworn temples of Angkor and a plethora of outdoor excursions for the actively inclined. On this trip the whole brood will become acquainted with everyday Khmer life and traditions on guided city tours, cycling forays out into the surrounding countryside, visits to rural village homestays and explorations of World Heritage-listed Angkor Wat. With a careful balancing of included activities and free time, this is a trip perfectly crafted to the whole family.
- Take in the sights of Phnom Penh on a cyclo tour
- Keep up with the kids cycling in the rural countryside
- Dine with a local family in Battambang
- Wander among the ancient temples of Angkor
- The kids will admire the circus acrobatics in Siem Reap