Cambodia’s incredible beauty, fantastic food and unique culture are even better when combined with some outdoor adventure. Get active on a eight-day exploration of the country’s verdant countryside, Khmer history and welcoming communities – hiking, biking and kayaking through its heart. Explore Phnom Penh and take to the Mekong for an island homestay, get up close with Irrawaddy dolphins and explore spectacular flooded forests, then discover the ancient temple ruins of the incredible Angkor complex by foot and mountain bike. From Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, you’ll see Cambodia in all its natural glory.
- See the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping, taking in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures of this South East Asian hotspot.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a guided backstreets bike tour – weaving through small villages and rice paddies, you’ll see local life firsthand.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages and their dedication to reforestation on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing the day away in a hammock at a rural homestay with your small group.
- Angkor what? Temple hop through the Angkor complex and surrounding jungle by bike, allowing you to discover this incredible site from unique perspectives.
- Paddle through spectacular flooded forests of Stung Treng by kayak and try to spot rare Irrawaddy dolphins from the water on a boat excursion along parts of the Mekong River.