The best of Cambodia and Vietnam is unveiled on this journey from Phnom Penh to Hanoi. Discover the region’s culture and beauty as we visit the stunning ancient temples of Angkor, and be immersed in Vietnam’s markets and vibrant streets. Add to the adventure an overnight boat stay on Halong Bay, friendly locals and lots of scrumptious food – the only thing left to do is choose when to go.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek as well as the opulent Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda
- Explore the amazing Angkor archaeological complex in depth with your included three-day pass, so as well as guided tours, you have the option to return and explore at your own pace
- Visit some of the must see sights with your group such as a walking tour in Hoi An and the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as enjoy some free time to make your own discoveries
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood
- Dine at the Friends restaurant in Phomn Penh, and KOTO in Hanoi, to not only taste delicious local food but also supporting organisations promoting and protecting disadvantaged local children
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries. We also fly between destinations to make the most of our time together