Touchdown in Vietnam amid the chaotic streets of Ho Chi Minh City, travel through Cambodia and arrive in Thailand’s vivacious capital. In Cambodia, visit the spectacular temples of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, and reflect on Cambodia’s tragic history at the sobering sites of Phnom Penh. This fascinating journey from Vietnam through Cambodia and on to Thailand provides the perfect opportunity to experience the best of South East Asia.
- This is our most popular trip in Cambodia, and one of the top trips from the entire Intrepid range.
- The trip may be quick but it is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in a short amount of time.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like.
- Discover Kampong Luong and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around farms and cottage industries.
- Get familiar with Khmer cuisine - here’s a sample of what’s in store for your tastebuds: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/cambodian-food-guide/
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia, like Channa: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/channa-intrepid-leader-cambodia/
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand, experiencing the contrasts between three of the regions most fascinating countries.