A realm of untold history, sprawling waterways and ancient temples, South East Asia is a wonderland for travellers and explorers alike. This 24-day Premium adventure delves into the heart of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, touching on the unique charm each region has to offer. Start your adventure in bustling Bangkok and venture north, where the wildlife, history and local food brings one surprise after the next. Travel into the depths of Vietnam, rich in old world culture and hidden treasures, before finally arriving in Cambodia witnessing the lost ruins of Angkor, uncovering the confronting history of the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the tranquillity of the Tonle Sap confluence.
- Enjoy three fabulous Feature Stays – the immersive community-based Lisu lodge in Thailand, a tropical oasis wellness resort in Cambodia and a magnificent junk-style boat on Halong Bay in Vietnam.
- Get to the heart of Vietnamese culture with Exclusive Experiences, including a soul-stirring Hat Xam performance, an afternoon in an ancient pottery village, and a cooking class with a local chef in Hue.
- Travel from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach (Premium Exclusive Experience).
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full day guided tour. Visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, then stop by a working Buddhist monastery to meet the resident monks.
- Learn about Thai culture during Exclusive Experiences – ‘make merit’ at a local temple in Bangkok, cruise on rice barges while enjoying traditional meals and visit the village of Kup Kap , home of the Lahu people.