A realm of untold history, sprawling waterways and ancient temples, South East Asia is a wonderland for travellers and explorers alike. This 24-day Premium adventure delves into the heart of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, touching on the unique charm each region has to offer. Start your adventure in bustling Bangkok and venture north, where the wildlife, history and local food brings one surprise after the next. Travel into the depths of Vietnam, rich in old world culture and hidden treasures, before finally arriving in Cambodia witnessing the lost ruins of Angkor, uncovering the confronting history of the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the tranquillity of the Tonle Sap confluence.
- See the Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia through the eyes of a local as you travel with experienced leaders who will share stories, provide historical context, and of course know all the best places to eat.
- Enjoy the best of South East Asia’s cuisine as you dine on a barbecue dinner around a campfire in the hills of Thailand, dine at the KOTO cafe social enterprise in Hanoi and have a meal at Cambodia’s first farm-to-table restaurant.
- Experience three fabulous feature stays – the immersive community-based Lisu lodge in Thailand, a tropical oasis wellness resort in Cambodia and a magnificent junk-style boat on Halong Bay in Vietnam.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative, speak with local experts and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai.
- Travel Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on a charming riverboat then enjoy two guided days exploring the unbelievable temples of Angkor, including a morning accompanied by a private photography coach to help you capture lasting memories.