Start in Ho Chi Minh City then hightail it to Phnom Penh, island visits near Kampong Cham, ancient wonders in Siem Reap and… fish pedicures in Bangkok? Sure, why not! Experience real Cambodia on a 12-day adventure through the authentic places, topped and tailed by two of South East Asia’s most vibrant hubs. Forget everything you know about roads, pedestrian crossings and stop signs. They don’t matter here. Wait until you’re safely on the other side before you start high-fiving your success. But when you do, you know you’ve accomplished Cambodia.
Important Itinerary change alert: please note that the land border between Cambodia and Thailand is not open, so we’ve decided to stay in Siem Reap for an extra night on Day 11 and finish in Siem Reap on Day 12 for all departures that start between May and 14th June.
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry.
- Learn more about Cambodia's confronting but important history with included visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide around the entire archaeological complex.
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia
- Need some time to chill? You’ll be covered with two days in southern Cambodia – your launching pad to sparkling island beaches and lush forests.