Start in Ho Chi Minh then hightail it to Phnom Penh, then there’s beach time on the coast, island visits near Kampong Cham, ancient wonders in Siem Reap and… fish pedicures in Bangkok? Forget everything you know about traffic lights, pedestrians and stop signs. They don’t matter here. Wait until you’re safely on the other side before you start high-fiving your success.
- Your trip starts in action-packed Ho Chi Minh City, the perfect place for a glimpse of Vietnam.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in South East Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide
- A homestay in Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia
- Enjoy a meal at the excellent Friends International restaurant dedicated to training vulnerable young people in hospitality
- Learn more about Cambodia's confronting but important history, with optional visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- There's loads of free time to make your own fun (Flight of the Gibbon zip-line anyone?) and have your own experiences
- Need some time to chill? This trip has got you covered, with two days on the beach, your launching pad to island beaches and mangrove forests
- End your trip in Bangkok, a frenetic wonderland of delicious street food and tuk tuks, and the ideal launching pad for further travel