Bali has something for everyone, and on this nine-day eastern exploration, discover a Bali you may never had known existed. Visit the renowned highlands of Ubud and the popular beachside city of Seminyak, but stray off the beaten track to Sideman, Amed and Candidasa. Learn the rich history, relax on one of the stunning beaches or just admire the flourishing landscapes all around. Get your cultural fix at the temple of Tirta Empul or the stunning Tirta Gangga, go snorkelling on the north coast or simply kick back in style at the resort like beaches of Seminyak – enjoying comfortable accommodation and plenty of time at your leisure along the way.
- The temples and natural sites of Bali make exploring so inviting. Head away from the usual route to Klungklung palace, the Tirta Empul and Tirta Gangga, among others.
- There’s a reason why Ubud is so popular – take in the jungle scenery and surrounding rice terraces and indulge in traditional Balinese cuisine.
- Discover the traditional art form of Kecak dancing – a Balinese performance focused on dancing with forms of chanting.
- Visit a village on Bali’s north-east coast that has made amazing efforts to conserve their reef and by doing so, saved their community.
- Explore local weaving industries in eastern Bali and enjoy a bungkus lunch – a local take-out style meal wrapped in a banana leaf.